The People gallery shows (clockwise, from top left) London Training School (LTS) at EH - Principal 'The Prawn" Smith explaining the curriculum to King Haakon VII of Norway; Training taking place at the LTS just prior to its move to Porthcurno in 1950; Visit by the Mountbattens to EH in 1946; Cable & Wireless chairman Sir Edward Wilshaw taking advantage of 1 horsepower transportation in World War II in Temple Place.
- LTS Training School at Electra House May 1944 Principal Smith - known as 'The Prawn" explains the curriculum to King Haakon of Norway
- LTS Training School at Electra House 1950 The LTS in action just prior to its move to Porthcurno in 1950.
- Mountbatten visit to Electra House 1946 Lord and Lady Mountbatten on their visit to EH in 1946, welcomed by Sir Edward and Lady Wilshaw.
- Sir Edward Wilshaw and his Hansom cab Sir Edward used this mode of transport during the war, when petrol rationing curtailed use of taxis
- Sir Edward Wilshaw and Hansom Cab Photo courtesy BT Heritage & Archives